August 11, 2010

WINNING is an Attitude! Prashant Karmakar Steel resolve sees him Victorious

I met Prashant four years ago at a childrens swimming competition. He was there to motivate kids to swim. This 14 year old, seemed normal and I thought to myself Whats this 14 year old going to do to motivate these kids. I was then introduced to him and extended my hand for a handshake. He gave me his left hand.

It was then I realized that Prashant is born without a right hand and he a Physically challenged Athlete. Note I use the word ATHLETE and not person.....PRASHANT then swam the fastest 100 mts I have ever seen...with one hand!!

I still get goose bumps when I think or write about these special persons. I am in AWE of them. I then went on to help him in his diet and supplements and sponsored some BODYFUELZ products to him.

The story does not end here. He has brought many laurels to his country, but more specific his innate ability to raise the spirit of MANKIND to the next level.

He just won a few gold medals at the Recently concluded WORLD PARA-OLYMPIC game.
Boy Do I love Meeting people of such Caliber....

JAI HIND.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not post links to your site.